среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE GT S5367

Hello, i just downloaded and sync my tecno phantom unto phonecopy, what i needed to do was to backup and save my contact which i hope phone copy can do However, what i got was that all my sms was backedup, but instead of my phone contact backup, it was my gmail contact that was backup. OK, Upgraded to Premium but no more sms than before Premium,,,, Can you please check,,, espensjo , SO i synced Android phone to phonecopy. I have Olivetti tablet I can't sign to Google account an market store I need your help please jamesoke , 2. I having the error msg "Unfortunately the Process. Due to this situation, warning message was showed the application without WebView can not run. What can I do to restore all my contacts first in Phonecopy and then transfer them back to my phone? firmware gt s5367

Uploader: Zulkikinos
Date Added: 6 January 2006
File Size: 8.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70975
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Well, thats what I had tried. When I activated my Samsung account the first time all my contact numbers and BBM aswell Whatsapp contact numbers appeard on my phone.

SAMSUNG CSC List -

Cheers Helene helene Go to Account setting, then existing user and there change Android account to sync to contact database which you want to synchronize. I am not sure what was done, but for now it is backup automatically again. I need your assistance. Is that the problem?

Everytime I try to restore the from my iphone up on the server I got the message that 18 contacts have been successfully updated. What error message you are receiving? Please let me how to sync the contacts on phone without downloading Phonecopy app as I have firmwaree wave mobile-bada os.

Hi, this seems to be firmware problem of your phone and it is not related to PhoneCopy.

Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5367 Stock Firmware

Yes it is free application. We are contact backup service and we can't solve phone problems. Any way to do that?

firmware gt s5367

Hi, you can delete 41 on server, then you account will be unlocked and you will be able to synchronize contacts. I've restarted the phone frmware it hasn't helped.

SAMSUNG S Galaxy Y TV Firmware Details -

Thanks gretschguru I have this message and I don't know what to do, I just have contact It is not in supported devices. Sorry, you have to user Account and Settings button in the android application. My Moto E2 is not detecting the contacts in my SIM card but, the same are displayed or being detected in other mobiles please help me solve the problem It again synchronize my current contacts and sms to phonecopy account.

Please how can I do to solve this problem? Hi, there is Single directional synchronization feature in the android applicaton which can be used to synchronize contacts FROM server to Device. No error message, it says checking items on phone copy.

firmware gt s5367

Iam using Hisense U and it does not display contact numbers nor contact list yet the numbers are stored on the sim card and iam able to access them on other phones. I had one contact deleted on 12 dec what can I do I download photocopy they show msg buy premium I want free sync. Are they stored somewhere else? It is already supported, please check our list: I'm confused about why the other phone linked to phone copy works fine?

I have the whole back up of the list in sync.

Sorry, can you explain how is your request related to PhoneCopy. Hi, from HTC to Galaxy please follow our guide http: ANY help would be appreciated. You can manage your devices in your online profile: Great job done by Phonegap. It is on our road map, but so far because of low demand for that feature.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий